Chew Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Jie 's and Er Jie's Big Day!!

4 posters

Go down

San Jie 's and Er Jie's Big Day!! Empty San Jie 's and Er Jie's Big Day!!

Post  Wei Chen Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:26 am

First of all, Happy Birthday to our dearest San Jie. Wish you stay pretty as always and good luck in ur future career!! We will celebrate your birthday when u come back penang ok?? Please let us know when u will come back so we can prepare for ur birthday celebration.

Second is our Er jie, Congratulation for My precious grand opening today. I represent all chew family members wish you can earn much much money and very good business. So everyone please help our er jie to advertise and introduce her website your frens or collegues. Very Happy !!

That's all for today. I dun know y the char koay teow keep showing up in each of my msg.. Anyway, Good luck for the day and have a nice day!!
Wei Chen
Wei Chen

Back to top Go down

San Jie 's and Er Jie's Big Day!! Empty Re: San Jie 's and Er Jie's Big Day!!

Post  Wei Keong Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:35 am

http://mp-myprecious.blogspot.com/
Wei Keong
Wei Keong
Admin

https://chewfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

San Jie 's and Er Jie's Big Day!! Empty Congratualation !!!

Post  chewwb Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Congratualation, May your business Prosperous!!

chewwb

Back to top Go down

San Jie 's and Er Jie's Big Day!! Empty Happy Birthday to Wei Li and thanks for your supprot and wishes

Post  Wei Wei Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Hello... Happy Birthday to our 3rd sister... may all your wishes come true and happy always.....

Second, thanks for your support for my new business... pplease help me to advertise, if can make money, then i will make it bigger and bigger and we can think of somehting else to do as our Chew Family business also, now just start up.. so let me test the market then see how.....

Wish all of us happy and make money also lah.. hahahahhahaha....
Wei Wei
Wei Wei
Admin

Back to top Go down

San Jie 's and Er Jie's Big Day!! Empty Re: San Jie 's and Er Jie's Big Day!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum