Chew Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Gathering in Singapore 2009!!!

2 posters

Go down

Christmas Gathering in Singapore 2009!!! Empty Christmas Gathering in Singapore 2009!!!

Post  Wei Chen Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Christmas Gathering in Singapore 2009 is open for Registration now!!!!!!!!!
Those who interested in joining the trip should decide by this end of October so that we can go on with the air ticket booking!!!
As for my survey airsia return ticket is about RM380-400++
For Jetstar if u dun have any check in luggage is only RM280++, but if u want to check-in luggage up to 20kg the price of return ticket is about 380++

Then jie jie have to in-charge for our accomodation. We prefer to stay in a bungalow or service apartment which everyone can stay together.

Hope everyone will take part and join us for the trip!!!
Wei Chen
Wei Chen

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gathering in Singapore 2009!!! Empty Re: Christmas Gathering in Singapore 2009!!!

Post  Wei Chen Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 am

Please take note, we may change the gathering to new year!
Wei Chen
Wei Chen

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gathering in Singapore 2009!!! Empty Singapore Gathering

Post  Wei Wei Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Yaya.. i think most probably the gathering will be postpone to New Year d lah.. mama dun want to go duing Christmas ma... so ok lah, New Year also can... may be before Wei Teng's wedding, i want to make a trip to singapore as well, but alone and 2 dasy nia lah... just want to go shopping over weekend nia... but only will go if i can slim down and go buy dress for wei teng's wedding loh.. see how... wish me luck..
Wei Wei
Wei Wei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gathering in Singapore 2009!!! Empty Re: Christmas Gathering in Singapore 2009!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down