Chew Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery

2 posters

Go down

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Empty Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery

Post  Wei Wei Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Hello to all, I have uploaded some nice nice photos during Wei Chen's belated birthday party. You all may go and have a look and also create your own album and put more photos there.

Wei Keong, the way you teach us how to put the photos one is only for few photos load in the topic one, if wanna view more cannot put there leh.... We all put at gallery then siok siok can go and view again and again and is group together ma.....Cheers.... anyway, thank you for the great efforts to explain and teach us how u use the tools lah, you are different and kind and nice and handsome now, no wonder your girl friend so siao you lah... hahahahaa Razz
Wei Wei
Wei Wei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Empty Re: Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery

Post  Wei Keong Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:17 am

...like this....
Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8915 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8914 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8913 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8912 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8911 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8910 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8814 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8813 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8812 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8811 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8810 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8513 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8512 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8511 Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8510

easier to see ma like this

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8915

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8914

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8913

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8912

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8911

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8910

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8814

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8813

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8812

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8811

Hi... I have upload some photos in the Gallery Img_8810