Chew Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to chew family forum

+2
Wei Wei
Wei Keong
6 posters

Go down

Welcome to chew family forum Empty Welcome to chew family forum

Post  Wei Keong Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:13 pm

welcome to chew family forum,this is still under contruction so please give suggestions,thanks
Wei Keong
Wei Keong
Admin

https://chewfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to chew family forum Empty Thanks Wei Keong for your great efforts

Post  Wei Wei Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Hello to all,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Wei Keong for his great efforts and contributions to create such wonderful forum for Chew Family. However, as he is a good creator, but he is not a good maintainer, I would like to get the access to edit and control this forum. I will make it a wonderful and success forum of all. Hope to get your great supports!!! Razz

Wei Razz
Wei Wei
Wei Wei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to chew family forum Empty Special thanks to our dearest brother

Post  weili Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi,

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our dearest brother, Wei Keong, for his great contribution and creativity towards this lovely forum. I hope all of us take this forum "seriously" - actively participated in this forum so that it would be an on-going interesting website. Very Happy

Let's Give A Big Applause to our brother! Wei Keong, Good Job done!
cheers

Weili

weili

Back to top Go down

Welcome to chew family forum Empty Please grant me the edit access lah...

Post  Wei Wei Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am

Wei Keong ah Wei Keong, please grant me the edit access to this forum lah, i wanna upload photos pun have to get your approval one. U know lah, wanna get your approval is as difficult as killing a lion.... No ... please give me the access, so that i can do anything i want.... i think you give the access to all of us lah, so we all can do anything and upload photos ma.... cheers
Wei Wei
Wei Wei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to chew family forum Empty Thank you to our Brother!

Post  chewwb Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Great Job Bro!

*\(^o^)/* *\(^o^)/**\(^o^)/**\(^o^)/**\(^o^)/*

We will definitely support you by contribute and suggest our ideas to make our Forum meaningful!

How about mama's secret recipe? We can post mama's recipe in so for those of us not often at home sometime can refer to cook and no need to call home to ask. Telephone bill expensive to get lor bah recipe.

chewwb

Back to top Go down

Welcome to chew family forum Empty Good idea - Mama's recipe

Post  weili Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:16 am

I would definitely agree to put Mama's recipe on web. Its a great idea! Smile

Also, why only three of us participating this forum ? Where are the rest? What a Face

Can we, as a user, put our photos up to this forum? or only creater can upload photos?

weili

Back to top Go down

Welcome to chew family forum Empty Re: Welcome to chew family forum

Post  Wei Chen Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:46 am

Hi everyone....I'm finally here...The last person who register...hahaha.....welcome everyone!!! Please start another topic please..
Wei Chen
Wei Chen

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Keong Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:57 am

wei wei...already give u administrator and all the forums moderator level..i think u will hav a link of administrator panel below of ur page..if dunno how to use go find help on forumotion.com..cheers
Wei Keong
Wei Keong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Keong Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:09 am

chewwb...mama's secret recipe forum is added..thanks for suggesting!
Wei Keong
Wei Keong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Teng Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:16 am

hi everybody..im so outdated as i dunno wat i busy recently..u all good good? already found the dress for my wedding? ok lah,anything i will update to u all again..bye~ sunny
Wei Teng
Wei Teng

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Keong Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:39 am

weili wrote:I would definitely agree to put Mama's recipe on web. Its a great idea! Smile

Also, why only three of us participating this forum ? Where are the rest? What a Face

Can we, as a user, put our photos up to this forum? or only creater can upload photos?

mama secret recipe is now online!..wei teng and wei chen already registered haha...i already put a guide of "uploading photos in a post" on a new topic,if you are referring to profile photos,then just login, click on profile on the menu above then go to avatar panel and find ur personal photos. also,you guys can upload videos if you know how to upload them on youtube or other video website,just go there and learn,when u upload videos there,just click on the video button and paste your video link, here is an example of chee chee video - (sorry my phone used upside down)

Wei Keong
Wei Keong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum